There are 34 news items. Listed below are results 1-10.
- Vaccinations statement
19 Apr: Vaccinations statement
- Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
8 Jan: Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
- First full study of veterinary homeopathy published
2 Jan: The first-ever comprehensive study of all RCTs in veterinary homeopathy
- New way of evaluating homeopathy research welcomed
28 Jun: A new research paper led by Dr Robert Mathie, the British Homeopathic Association’s Research Adviser, puts forward a new method for evaluating an important area in homeopathic research.
- Evidence for homeopathy builds
8 Feb: Only recently published, the English translation of the 2006 Swiss Health Technology Assessment (HTA) report on homeopathy offers a clear endorsement…
- NHS homeopathy thriving in Liverpool
02 Dec: A new clinic is now providing homeopathic treatment to NHS patients in Liverpool.
- Make yourself heard!
18 Aug: Petition calling for CAM to be made available on the NHS
- Faculty welcomes ASA announcement
17 March: The Faculty of Homeopathy welcomes the Advertising Standards Agency’s (ASA) announcement…
- Health cuts fear for the future of Glasgow hospital
1 March: The future of Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital could be in doubt…
- Newsnight misses opportunity for intelligent debate on homeopathy
5 Jan: BBC’s Newsnight programme featured a mini-report into homeopathic medicines…