Looking for case studies?
Contact the British Homeopathic Association on 01582 408675 for patient stories
We answer the critics
Latest news and press releases
There are 34 news items. Listed below are results 1-10.
- Vaccinations statement
19 Apr: Vaccinations statement
- Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
8 Jan: Cochrane review of homeopathic flu remedy published
- First full study of veterinary homeopathy published
2 Jan: The first-ever comprehensive study of all RCTs in veterinary homeopathy
- New way of evaluating homeopathy research welcomed
28 Jun: A new research paper led by Dr Robert Mathie, the British Homeopathic Association’s Research Adviser, puts forward a new method for evaluating an important area in homeopathic research.
- Evidence for homeopathy builds
8 Feb: Only recently published, the English translation of the 2006 Swiss Health Technology Assessment (HTA) report on homeopathy offers a clear endorsement...
- NHS homeopathy thriving in Liverpool
02 Dec: A new clinic is now providing homeopathic treatment to NHS patients in Liverpool.
- Make yourself heard!
18 Aug: Petition calling for CAM to be made available on the NHS
- Faculty welcomes ASA announcement
17 March: The Faculty of Homeopathy welcomes the Advertising Standards Agency’s (ASA) announcement...
- Health cuts fear for the future of Glasgow hospital
1 March: The future of Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital could be in doubt...
- Newsnight misses opportunity for intelligent debate on homeopathy
5 Jan: BBC’s Newsnight programme featured a mini-report into homeopathic medicines...