ECH Agrohomeopathy Symposium
Learn about this exciting new field of study
Agrohomeopathy is an interesting new development in homeopathy. Here are some reasons why you might want to attend the discussions:
- we are living in times of climate change and increased pollution with plants and crops being more and more affected, thus affecting the food of animals, humans and their overall general health;
- the treatments usually applied in agriculture are in themselves toxic and contribute to increased pollution.
Agrohomeopathy can bring salutary solutions, providing a means to treat plants with low doses of substances with no toxicity and also offering important economic advantages due to low costs, increased yields and a better quality of harvest.
Another important aspect of agrohomeopathy is the prompt response that plants have when treated with homeopathic products, meaning that both farmers and homeopaths have good reasons to use homeopathy in agriculture, as the results can be convincingly: farmers obtain efficient and sustainable results and homeopaths obtain new evidence of the validity of their method.
Specialists in agrohomeopathy have to answer a set of important questions, as the agrohomeopathic method is still developing and needs more clarification, based on latest scientific developments:
- which homeopathic products are better to be used and when?
- do we need a different Materia Medica and method of case analysis?
- are there any particular conditions which show what method to prefer?
- which potencies are best and how to choose them?
- are there differences between the efficacy of the treatments in the laboratory and in the field?
You will have the opportunity to hear from speakers, specialists in various domains (agronomists, agrohomeopaths and homeopaths and participants coming from other areas of interest), together with potentially interested participants, who look for the advantages of agrohomeopathy for their business, eg agricultural, safe food production. Participate in this very exciting event and be part of the beginning of the fascinating discipline of AGROHOMEOPATHY in Europe.