Dr Elizabeth Thompson, CEO NCIM
NCIM Homeopathy Education Programme
NCIM runs a vibrant online programme for Professional and Medical Homeopaths throughout the year designed to support your evolving life as a professional homeopath as well as your Continued Professional Development.
Their Masterclass series and three-day Summer Schools are taught by internationally renowned Homeopaths who not only inspire us but make the Materia Medica come alive, as well as broadening and deepening our case taking skills.
They also have a long history of delivering our Faculty-accredited Foundation Primary Healthcare Examination (PHCE) and Advanced Member by Examination (MFHom) homeopathy training courses for statutory registered healthcare professionals. Both the courses are delivered online – blending both self-paced learning and a live online tutorial programme.
Course content is tailored to specific professions - for example medics, dentists, veterinarians and pharmacists, supported by tutors that are experts in their field. Learners can also enrol in an optional exam preparation year offering added support for case studies and portfolio completion.
National Centre for Integrative Medicine
NCIM Education Office (office 11A), Rodney House, Clifton Down Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4AL
Homeopathy training with NCIM will enable you to:
- widen the clinical options you offer
- deepen your holistic consulting skills
- improve your case taking skills
- transform your relationship with other healthcare professions offering homeopathy
Why study with NCIM?
- Join an online international community of professional homeopaths
- Access an online Learning Management System for self-paced learning that fits around your busy life
- Study with internationally renowned tutors
- Access content specific to your healthcare registration
- Learn using both practice and case based-examples
- Enrol anytime during the year
- You can apply for a William Kadleigh bursary to support your learning (PHCE)
For more information about any of NCIM’s professional education and training programmes, please contact Claire at: [email protected]
Telephone: 0117 973 8035